2017 FESTIVAL TICKETS
All 2017 Newport Folk Festival tickets for July 28-30, 2017 at Fort Adams are now sold out.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
OFFICIAL FAN TICKET EXCHANGE
The Newport Folk Official Fan Ticket Exchange through Lyte is now open. Newport Folk has partnered with Lyte to provide a hassle-free, fan ticketing exchange for sold out tickets.
BUYERS: If you have already filled out a request to purchase tickets Lyte will begin fulfilling requests in the order received as supplies are available. Don’t forget, you view your place in line or cancel your request at any time until your order is fulfilled.
SELLERS: If you would like to sell your tickets to another fan, Lyte is now issuing instant offers.
Safe tickets, no gouging and as always, Newport Folk does not profit from these transactions.
How does it work?
1. Select your preferred ticket type and ticket quantity
2. Enter your payment info and you will be officially placed in Lyte’s exchange ticket queue.
(Lyte will only process the payment if your order is filled)
3. Lyte will email you as soon as your reservation is filled.
SELLING TICKETSIf you have a ticket you can’t use, Lyte is now issuing instant offers. Simply let the offer expire if you change your mind.
- There is a 6 ticket limit per household, per FESTIVAL day, on admission tickets. This includes children's tickets.
- Parking passes are not counted in the daily ticket limit.
- For example, a household can purchase 6 3-day tickets or up to 6 single day tickets for each day, plus parking.
- Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed limits may be unable to purchase or may have any or all their orders and tickets cancelled without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
- Your tickets will be made available by email and on your mobile device on July 18, 2017.
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges will be processed by Newport Folk.
- All 2 and 3 day passes may not be split by day.
- Newport Folk Festival is held rain or shine.
- Artists are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets are subject to service charges.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Newport Folk Festival.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you have not received your order confirmation or are having any other technical issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite
- For general festival information, please visit newportfolk.org/info
PAY WITH AFFIRM PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
How does the payment plan work?
Affirm offers clear, simple financing to split your Eventbrite order into 3 or 6 monthly payments. Once you select Monthly Payments with Affirm on the Eventbrite checkout page, you will need to confirm your loan on Affirm. We highly recommend that you sign up for an Affirm account prior to the on sale to speed up the checkout process of your tickets. Make sure you pay your Affirm bills on or before your due dates.
How do I purchase a ticket using Affirm?
You will need to select a ticket, click order now, and then on the purchase page select Monthly Payment with Affirm from the payment method drop down.
Learn more: affirm.com/FAQs
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address. Buy with Affirm is not currently available to West Virginia residents.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS texts. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
There are two ways to sign up for Affirm:
- Create an Affirm account at www.affirm.com/account in just a few easy steps
- Select Affirm as your payment method while checking out with any Affirm online merchant partner.
Only purchase Newport Folk Festival tickets from the official Newport Folk Festival ticketing page through Eventbrite. If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. Newport Folk Festival cannot guarantee tickets purchased from unofficial sources like unauthorized third party resellers (individuals or brokers).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For ticket questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.